This MicroLearning conference was a one day research-oriented, invitation-based workshop which focused on micro content and MicroLearning as a singular area of technology-enhanced learning.
It featured talks, multi-session workshops and world-cafes on current research and findings regarding the use of technologies for designing effective learning environments. We were interested in sustainable methods and the easy use of technologies and tools for continuous learning in or at the workplace in hospitals and related health care contexts.
Issues were, among others:
- Making mobile learning easy, enjoyable and sustainable.
- Measuring learning outcomes and optimizing the use of technology.
- Designing for specific learning objectives, user satisfaction, acceptance and positive motivation.
- Increasing effectiveness in the attainment of learning objectives and obtaining a return on educational investment.
- Effective integration of MicroLearning in learning environments and blended learning programs.